I. Processing Users’ Personal Data
1. Conditions for processing Users’ Personal Data
STATEMENT collects and uses Personal Data that Users have spontaneously transmitted to it, which is necessary to place an order, or to receive emails containing information from STATEMENT (newsletters).
Users are required to provide accurate, true and correct personal details and information and to update this data and information whenever necessary so it remains true and complete.
STATEMENT collects and processes Users Personal Data in a fair and lawful manner, while respecting their rights. STATEMENT is responsible for the processing of Personal Data.
The purposes of the Personal Data processing are:
- the commercial management of STATEMENT products orders made through the site www.statement.paris,
- the sending of emails containing information on news regarding STATEMENT,
- business development
- analysis of viewers of the Site www.statement.paris or commercial statistics,
- organization of games, lotteries and any promotional operation,
- management of unpaid invoices or litigation, and
- management of reviews.
Under no circumstances does STATEMENT transfer or sell Users’ Personal Data to any third parties.
2. Nature of Personal Data collected by STATEMENT
The Personal Data that may be processed include full names, postal address, email address, phone number (optional) of Clients and Users’ IP address.
3. Personal Data protection, conservation and deletion
Personal Data communicated by the Users is hosted by STATEMENT’s hosting providers.
Users may request that the Account be closed at any time, which will entail deletion of the corresponding Personal Data.
Account deletion will be effective within two (2) months counting from the deletion request and, in any event, after any Order in progress.
STATEMENT conserves Users’ Personal Data during the opening of their Account and deletes it within a maximum five years after the deletion of their Account.
4. STATEMENT communication
STATEMENT may send Users who accepted emails at the address corresponding to their Account, to inform them of Site changes or its activities, or to communicate technical or administrative information.
Under no circumstances will Users receive emails from third-party companies or partners of STATEMENT without their permission.
5. Transfer of Users’ Personal Data
STATEMENT may transfer Users’ Personal Data to service providers such as Dropbox, Google Analytics and Google Adwords, Cegid, Big youth, Mailchimp.
STATEMENT commits not to communicate, sell or transfer the Personal Data to other third parties (aside from its service providers) without the Users’ express agreement, but may communicate it if the law so requires, or upon judicial or government request.
6. Users’ rights over their Personal Data
Pursuant to data protection laws and regulations, STATEMENT informs Users of their right to access, modify, oppose the processing of their Personal Data and to request their deletion, while it is specified that the deletion of their data implies the deletion of their Account, and to obtain communication of it in a structured, readable format (unless legitimately impossible). They also have the right to place a claim with a monitoring authority and to define directives pertaining to their digital testament.
Users may exercise their rights by sending an email to www.statement.paris or by writing a letter to 21, rue de Marignan, 75008 Paris (France).
II. Policy of Cookies used by STATEMENT
A cookie is a file that can be recorded on the hard drive of Users’ terminals when they consult the Site. These small files may contain, for example, the User’s shopping cart and preferences.
STATEMENT may deposit cookies on Users’ terminals to allow them to navigate the Site under optimum conditions, record Customer profiles and restore their preferences when they are connected, via their usual terminal, to determine the Products consulted or purchased or to generate statistics.
2. Type of Cookies used via the Site
- for navigation, which are cookies needed for the Site’s technical operation because they optimise the display of the content from each User terminal;
- functional cookies that are not indispensable for Site operation but optimise the Site experience by making it possible to identify Customers and find their shopping cart;
- analytical cookies that make it possible to track Users’ navigation for optimisation purposes. The data collected include in particular the number of visitors and the origin and details of the pages visited. This data helps us to improve the Site, the shopping experience, and the STATEMENT campaigns. STATEMENT uses Google Analytics, an audience measurement provider that:
- collects the following data: source of connections (ISPs), type and version of browser used, browser language, duration of the connection, IP address, etc.;
- stores cookies on the terminals of Users to measure audience levels. The data generated by cookies is transmitted by Google Inc. and is hosted on servers found in the United States. Google Inc. will use this data to assess the Site's use but will not reconcile the IP addresses of users with any other data held by Google Inc. Google Inc. may also transfer this information to third parties, where required by law, or where such third parties process the information on their behalf. For more information about this, Users can consult http://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/;
- Marketing and direct targeting cookies and third-party cookies that make it possible to send commercial messages that might interest Users depending on their navigation history. Third-party cookies are those sent by trusted third-party partners.
Users must accept the deposit of cookies on their terminal using the strip provided for this when they access the Site
STATEMENT does not keep cookies to track a User or obtain IP addresses for more than thirteen (13) months after the initial deposit of cookies on a User's terminal.
Traffic data are generated when the User’s terminal is connected to the web and to the Site.
These data may be used for statistical purposes to analyze Site frequentation and improve it by adapting it to Users’ needs. STATEMENT never uses personal names in traffic data analyses.